Cordova Ionic Angular
Source code is available at https://github.com/dumparun/mture
A Simple Ionic Angular Cordova boiler plate code.
This is not a framework, infact a simple boiler plate, which helps you give a quick start into creating a project. This used Angular, Ionic, Cordova as the base framework. Gulp is used as a platform to execute build tasks.
Ionic Angular Cordova BoilerPlate
You will find code snippets for the below:
- A splash screen when the application starts
- A Login Screen which allows entry of user name and password.
- Validation of user name and password
- Server connection using REST JSON POST request to validate user name and password. (There is no real authentication, its dummy. any id and password will work)
- Home screen with a list of data. This was done to see how ionic scroll works and its pretty cool.
- On clicking any list, another screen with some action items
- To take a picture using camera – usage of camera plugin.
- A Ping Service
- A error service to show how to handle exceptions
- Translation to “Malayalam” language. This is my mother tounge, but you can use this to see how we implement localization/internationalization
- Finally, a PHP server which exposes some REST services to show service integration
- And a gulp based build system to create android application